9.05.2011

Pantry with a POW!

I have been blog hopping and was inspired by DIY bloggers painting doors or adding a splash of color to their environments. So this weekend I decided to add a POW! to my pantry.

First I choose a color . . . 
 I decided to go with a shade of orange creamsicle.
 The Pantry was emptied . . . I could not believe how much I had packed in there!
 I love to bake and have several different types of flour and sugar . . . wow!
 After two coats of Tangerine orange paint I had this, POW! 
Now that is a pop of color!
 I had fun putting everything back in and organizing it again. It's amazing how much stuff we have and do not even realize it.


 Here is another look at the pantry. This photo is before the spice rack was installed but you can see how packed little pantry can get.
 Another peak inside.


I loved the way the pantry turned out and just keep going. I have had this drawer liner since I moved in so decided to add a pop of color to the drawers as well.

One more look at the latest victim of my paintbrush!
{I need to get the bottom spice rack crossed off my list. perhaps on the next three day weekend.}

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Can't wait to see the POW! in person. Love the drawer liner!

Aaron said...

Can you pretty please come paint and organize my pantry???? You're amazing!

Lara said...

GO HEATHER!!!