8.24.2011

Living Room Update

Slowly, I have been painting and updating each room in my home. Recently, I completed some updates in my living room. It still needs a few finishing touches and may receive another paint job some day but, for now, it feels fresher and little more like me.

Before:
 {these are pics from when I was looking at the home.
thankfully, the bank replaced the carpet before I moved-in}
 After:
 Before:
 After:
 I have painted all the walls, just a lighter shade of tan.

I also created this fun alphabet wall. =)
  I collected a variety of letter from several different places. Painted them several colors and put them on the wall. It was a great way to fill a long wall in a narrow walk way.
 

On the lookout for a few more accessories to tie it all together!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I definitely think the lighter tan makes the rooms look bigger.
You have done great!

Stephanie said...

When you're done with your house can you come do mine???

Kristi said...

Looks great! I especially love the letter wall.

Muggsy Gibbs said...

My favorite wall in your whole house!!!!