10.04.2010

Little Kids Room

I just finished my little kids room. It has been an ongoing project for several weeks. I had a vision of artwork I wanted to adorn the walls with. I saw so many cute pieces in the stores but could not bring myself to spend the money on something I could do myself. I tried to keep the space neutral so it would be inviting to all children.

Here is the room with it's lovely brown walls before I added a splash of color. (Nothing against the color just tired of seeing it on EVERY wall of my house.)



I love the yellow color on the wall. It is one of my favorite rooms so far. It makes me happy!


The picture below is from the Big kids Room.
I wanted a place to put all the pictures my nieces and nephews make for me.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

This room turned out so stinkin' cute, Heather! I also love the ribbon board idea.