8.08.2010

Big Kids Room

One of my favorite things about owning my own home is doing projects, decorating and making it better. This weekend I tackled one project that I have been looking forward too. Since Karl moved out, I decided to turn his room into the "Big Kids Room." {Yes, I have two kids rooms and no children. So nieces and nephews you are all invited for a sleepover!}

Here is what the room looked like Saturday morning.

Here is the almost completed room on Sunday night.

This is the new bunk bed I just got to accommodate my nieces and nephews as well as any children from work I may take care of.
I am so excited to paint another room and for a little reorganization!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Did you already paint the room?! Wow, you work fast. The bed is awesome, I love the bedding!

Stephanie said...

I love the bedding too! I want to redecorate Dallin and McKay's room soooo bad! Great job it looks wonderful.

The AZ Zs said...

WOW, Heather! Love it! I must come see it!! Can Lilly and Claire come stay too?