9.13.2011

Fall Cupcakes {Take One}

I have been busy working on a new blog all about cupcakes. {I am loving making cupcakes right now!} This weekend I tried a couple new flavor I have been thinking about lately. I knew this would be a trail run and I would experiment with both recipes to find the best Caramel Apple and Pumpkin Pie cupcakes I can make!

Here are the results of phase one.

Caramel Apple Cupcake

Caramel Apple Cakebite

Pumpkin Pie Cupcake

Pumpkin Pie Cakebite


My family were the guinea pigs for this round and offered their feedback. While they all were VERY yummy I have a few ideas I want to try in the near future.

I got the idea for the pumpkin pie cupcake from another blog, but as I said, I will tweak it little.

I will let you know when I need another set of taste testers. =)

PS: the other part I enjoy about making cupcakes is my photo session with them after I am done. ;-)

No comments: