1.24.2011

Valentines Day Decor



I have really been enjoying changing out the decor on my hutch to match the seasons and holidays. With Valentine's Day quickly approaching I decided to adorn the hutch with any and all things red and white. I hunted through my house looking for anything that would fit the theme. I also made a trip to my current favorite store "Home Good!" Some items may be a little out of the ordinary but hey, they were the right color so they made the cut.

These cute towels were not on the hutch but they make me smile and add to the festive feel.


Love these birds!


How fun are these jars? I pulled them out of my Christmas clearance box and thought they would be perfect for this occasion. One is filled with fun ribbon and the other is a collection of toys from around the house. Again, anything red made the cut!


Last, but not least, LOVE! After all, it is the reason for the season right?
{Borrowed that from a different holiday but it still fits}
Remember to appreciate all those in your life whom you love.
Not just on February 14th but everyday!
Until the next season/holiday . . . .
do you have anything green I can borrow?

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Love it!! I totally forgot about that number one. How fun!