12.13.2010

New Doors

One of the things on my new home to do list was to replace all the doors and hardware. The doors were just the cheap, basic hollow core doors and the hardware was dated brass. When I saw these doors for a good price through a Craigslist add, the project jumped to the top of the list. After painting all TEN doors {not something I wish to repeat in the near future} and changing out the hardware, I now have doors I love!

Before
After
Love how the doors look against my newly painted walls. One more project down!

2 comments:

Audra Roberts said...

Love your Blog Heather (saw it from Kristi's). You are so talented.

The AZ Zs said...

Love the doors, Heather. They remind me of my front door. Can you post a picture of your cute polka dot border- I want to see how cute it is! Love the Christmas decor!!! Your blog always makes me smile.